Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Last Night Home At Liberty Bell

Greetings my Dear Readers!

All good things must come to an end, especially when it concerns visits home for the holidays.

So for my last night home on my Christmas vacation, I joined my family at the local Liberty Bell Diner which over the years has become one of my favorite places to visit when I'm home. Not only have I not prdered any bad selections previously, but the staff is awesome and always remembers all of their regulars, including us.

But would my luck be different this time around?

During this visit I decided on the Greek Wrap only after minutes of searching through their novel sized menu. The wrap was stuffed with substantive amounts of grilled chicken, tossed greens, feta cheese, kalamata olive and a dose of tzatziki sauce.

 The grilled chicken was delicious. Juicy on the inside with a finely grilled outside, it was in no short supply in this wrap. The vegetables in the sandwich were incredibly fresh and added a nice crunch to the sandwich while the olives and feta cheese brought those Mediterranean flavors into the mix with their pungent kick.

All in all, it was an excellent sandwich experience, and it's always a nice part of the trip when you get to hang out with your family, especially on the night before you're about to leave town.

Until next week, Readers.


Greek Wrap

**** Stars

The Liberty Bell Diner
8445 Frankford Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19136

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, totally leave your name in your post so i know who is posting! thanks for commenting!