Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Potato Chips Are Always A Good Thing


Greetings, Dear Readers!

I should tell you that there is one thing in life that I love almost as much as I love sandwiches, and that is potato chips.

Hands down, 1000% love affair with those crispy snacks. So when I heard about a restaurant called Potato Chips, I had to check this place out.

The selection isn't expansive, but everything on the menu sounded amazing. Particularly amazing sounding was the Spicy Salami sandwich.

Salami, goat cheese, red onions, reg peppers, avocados, and shredded lettuce piled onto a flaky golden roll. Sounds delicious? Sounds right.

The roll was excellent. Golden, flaky, crispy, and slightly toasted, this roll was the best choice for this sandwich.

The goat cheese was a bit dry, and its pungent flavor contrasted well with the strong flavors of the salami, which was equally delicious.

The lettuce, peppers, and avocado were all incredible fresh, flavorful, and added an excellent crunchy contrast that really helped tie the whole sandwich together.

Every ingredient in this sandwich stood out on its own, but also contributed to an amazing overall flavor. This sandwich was excellent.

So the lesson I've learned this week is that my love of potato chips can now extend to places named Potato Chips, and both of them lead to my tastebud nirvana.

Until next week, Readers!


Spicy Salami Sandwich
**** 1/2 Stars
Potato Chips
7613 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036

1 comment:

  1. That sounds excellent! Now if it had had potato chips in the sandwich that's the only way it could be better I imagine.

    ReplyDelete

hey, totally leave your name in your post so i know who is posting! thanks for commenting!