Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sandwiching Up North

Greetings, Readers!

This past weekend I found out that I will be making a short stop in San Francisco next weekend, and I couldn't be more excited. 

The Bay Area has been on my list of sandwiching destinations for quite sometime. 

That's where you come in to help though. I've looked up a number of sandwiching spots and really can't narrow down my choices. If you live in SF or have been through before and know of some great places you could recommend, please list them below in the comment. 

I'd love to be able to knock some options off my list as I don't want to gain about 50 pounds in two days while there. 

See you next week, when I have my first of a few sandwiches from San Francisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, totally leave your name in your post so i know who is posting! thanks for commenting!