Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Looking For The Next Big Thing

Greetings, Readers!

Now that my Burger Bonanza and trip to Japan are over, I've been starting to consider what the next step for the blog should be.

I've been doing the blog for over three years now and not wanting to let this blog go stale, I've been trying to think of new ways to spice it up, or keep it interesting for the years to come.

Should I tackle a new type of sandwich and see who does it best, or should I tackle a specific culture's wide variety of sandwiches (Cuban, Spanish, etc.)?

I always have my eyes out for the next great thing in sandwiching, but would love to hear your opinions as we take this sandwiching journey together.

Have you tried something recently that you think I should take on, or have you heard of something that I've never written about? I'd love to hear what you, my dear Readers, have been seeing on the streets.

Until next week...



1 comment:

  1. You can feature other neighborhoods. What if you did a series on bahn mi, for instance? OMG. So good.

    ReplyDelete

hey, totally leave your name in your post so i know who is posting! thanks for commenting!