Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Greetings, Readers!

Hopefully 2013 finds you well so far and that you finished celebrating the holiday season in style.

But now it's back to work.

I've decided that there are a few things that need to be accomplished here at The Danger Sandwich in order for me to improve my sandwiching abilities.

1.) More vegan sandwiches. Why, you ask? Did I decide to go vegan for the new year? Not a chance, but I do enjoy vegan meals quite often as an occasional substitution from my love of bacon and other meats. Also, it seems as if I'm just tempting my non-meat eating readers here with all of my delicious, delicious bacon stories.

Speaking of which...

2.) More pork sandwiches. Why? Why not? I'm not talking pork bacon but any type of pork product sandwiches. I've done a few, but not quite a lot.

3.) Get outside of Los Angeles....more. I've been to a few other cities to review sandwiches, but I think now is the year to really step up the travelling game for sandwiching. Which cities are you in readers? Is there a sandwich that I should come to town to try?

So those are my ideas to step up the sandwiching game this year. What other suggestions do you have Dear Readers?

I eagerly await your constructive and helpful criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, totally leave your name in your post so i know who is posting! thanks for commenting!